CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

Today and tomorrow are stressful. Why? As the October DTS, we are as a whole looking for $50,000 to come in so all 5 teams can leave for outreach next week! Fifty thousand is a BIG number but we have God and we are not scared!

Remember when I said here here that my team was doing a finance push for the week? Every morning and night we would meet in our backyard and 'climb the mountain,' aka our playground slide. We would walk up the slide with our hands open to God. singing, 'I will climb this mountain with my hands wide open' and once we got to the top we would pray and ask God to release outreach money that He had promised to us, and also thank Him for all He has already done and given.

It sounds stupid. I know. But God spoke to Dieuwke and I both that He wanted us to do this, and it was actually really fun! Our team totally bonded being dumb together.

BUT here's where the Christmas miracle comes in. Two days after we were done with our weekly push, one of our team members, Nicole from Germany, got an email saying that her grandma wanted tot bless her for Christmas and pay for our teams remaining outreach fees! Which was about $13,000. WHAT ZEE HECK. God is so good! So our team is completely covered. All ten of us. I had my money in already, thanks to my amazing supporters! You are all awesome and I can honestly say I wouldn't be able to do this without all of you! THANK YOU!

BUT BUT BUT there are 4 other total outreach teams still looking for a Christmas miracle as well....$50,000, like I said earlier. These teams are: Latvia/Moldova, Bangladesh, Mexico, and Fiji;/Australia.

Please pray with us for a miracle! We believe God can do miracles and we have seen them. From healings, to bringing in huge amounts of money, to restoring broken relationships, there is NOTHING our God can't do.

You can be apart of missions, even from home. Donate and supporting others on the mission field is a great way to do so. If you feel led to help these teams out, you can contact me or donate here. If you use the link, please specify if you would like your money to go to the Latvia/Moldova, Bangladesh, Mexico, or Fiji/Australia team.

THANK YOU!
xoxo Vanessa




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my blog; swiss seo
    Also see my webpage - social media marketing

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!

©V R W Is Designed By Templateify & CollegeTalks| Distributed by Rocking Templates