Weeeek 1

SO I've been in Australia for a week and one day. Crazy! It feels like I've been here forever! Australia is great, and Newcastle is amazing. And YWAM Newcastle is even better. It's really starting to feel like home. I'm gonna try to make this reallll quick, cause we're leaving for base retreat in 20 minutes!

We've had a great week, getting settled in, getting to know each other and all of the staff. We had a few lectures which were all awesome. First on hearing God's voice, then prayer, quiet time, and intercession, and today praise and worship. I'll have to explain more later but I have learned SO much in just those 3 lectures. We've also had amazing times of worship. Amazing.

Comunity living is pretty sweet. We basically live in a big old mansion with about 100 people in it at the moment. Next week it should be down to about 1/2 that size. Sometime I'd like to write out a day in the life of me at the Lewis House so you have an idea of what I'm doing, but right now I hardly even know what I'm doing! Next week should be a lot more normal! We have a hw booklet to fill out every week and we we're freeeaking out because this week has been so overwhelming! Once we get into a routine it should be great.

Last night my friend Shell from back home got here from her outreach to Tasmania and it was sooo good to see her familiar face! She is leaving for outreach again next week but her school is camping with us this weekend. I'm suppppppper excited for camping. We're going to a lake and rumor has it there's cliffs to jump off of, and waterfalls!

I room with three other girls- Jessica from Colorado, Manuela from Switzerland, and Natalie from New Zealand. They are the best room mates, we never have a dull moment, especially at night when we are all so tired and crazy things happen.

I will try to update soon in detail! It's hard because when I dooo have free time, I like to hang out with these new friends of mine :)

Love you all! Thanks for all the support and prayers!

xoxo, Vanessa




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Always wanted to go to Australia! Good luck and enjoy! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!

©V R W Is Designed By Templateify & CollegeTalks| Distributed by Rocking Templates