ONE WEEK

Today the calendar tells me that I leave for Australia in one week.




MIND BLOWN. 

Seriously, that's all?!

Was anyone around when I started this blog?? I had ten months. TEN MONTHS! I could have made a baby in that time. Actually not really though. Cause I'm not married. 

But anyways.. that's a long time! And now all that time is passed and here I am, at the dining room table, writing this post and glancing over at my TO-DO list. Ohhh list. So many things on ya. 

SO. I leave in one week. There is a lot to do. And a lot has happened. I went to the Keys for a few days, forgot to mention that. I'm going skydiving on Friday. Pretty much my life is average.

I will hopefully have one more post sometime before then. 

My emotions are all over the place now, like I can't even describe to you what I'm feeling. Here, let me try: happy, excited, sad, worried, peaceful, anxious, stressed, THIS ISNT EVEN REAL LIFE. Guess that pretty much sums it up. 

Pray for me. I could use it :)

xoxo Vanessa




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

3 comments:

  1. You could have a baby by then. You are so fetching funny. I'm so excited for you and will keep you in my prayers for SURE. You have such an adventurous life and ENJOY traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im right there with ya girlie!! TWO WEEKS for me! ahhhhh all of you're emotions you said are the exact same for me! its good to know im not alone! :) good luck lady. youll be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! "peaceful, anxious, stressed"! Try explaining that to someone who isn't going :P I feel the same way! Super stoked to finally meet you though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!

©V R W Is Designed By Templateify & CollegeTalks| Distributed by Rocking Templates