Lets Play a Little Game...

I'm going to throw some photos at you, see if you can figure out what I've been up to. It's like a game!!

 Worst day of his life: Bathing.








You guessed it, we gave our pups a bath! 
(Not like its a rare occurrence or anything).
-------------------------------






That was quite possibly the best closed eye syndrome sequence, ever!!
 SHE'S GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN A MONTH! I'll open these ojos for that!




I hung out with humans that aren't my family or Jackson! 
(We had a lingerie shower for Lauren's upcoming wedding! Which means buying lingerie, which takes me back to this post.. Ring a bell?)
--------------------------








You guessed it, we saw aliens! 
LOL JK WE PLAYED NIGHT FRISBEE.
(It was actually really fun, though I was in a terrible mood).

**Side note: I've been learning a ton from the Lord right now about some of the fruits of the Spirit. I was recently reminded (by my sis) about a sermon our pastor did a couple months ago, something about, "What do you let steal your joy?" And it really got me thinking.. Should I really let a long day of sometimes annoying customers and a 9 hour shift ruin my night and steal my joy? The joy that comes from the Lord?
 Psalms 118:24 says, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Philippians 4:4 says, "Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again; Rejoice!"
So I'm learning not to let anything steal my joy. Especially cause my joy comes from the Lord, and He is the very center of it! Thanks Pastor Rocky!
----------------------------------



















You guessed it, we remembered that Andrea received an underwater camera for Christmas!
------------------

Thanks for guessing and playing along! 
You're a peach, each one of you 18 followers! 
(And that's not the Detwilers craziness talking, its a term of endearment, I believe)

OH YEAH....... I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA IN 96 DAYS! 

xoxo VANES.


P.S. If you're wondering why I keep writing about life and posting a billion pictures to this blog, when this blog is supposed to be about my YWAM journey. 
So, #1, This IS about my YWAM journey, and I post everything about it on here! There's just not a ton at the moment!) 
#2, this is fun, and I'm seriously enjoying it. I highly recommend it, actually! It's like therapy or something. 
#3, I will always be able to look back at these posts and remember what I was doing at this time in my life, what I was excited about, what I was doing on the weekends, etc. It's like a lazy persons scrapbook! (Except blogging is not lazy! It's hard work!)((But it's not as hard as scrapbooking!))(((I think but I'm not sure cause I've never done it))).

P.P.S Andrea and Amos left for Indiana a few hours ago! Please pray for travelling mercies for them! 







Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!