Currently

This lady is having the time of her life in Australia. Just like I will be in a few months!! 


**Obsessing over Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married, by Gary Chapman. I'm not planning to be married anytime in the super near future, but this is still a great read for young adults! I totally recommend it, even if you are not dating at the moment. It has really opened my eyes to the husband-wife relationship God has planned for me, and how much work, commitment, and unconditional love it is gonna take. 

**Working on editing photos from Gene & Tina Millers vow renewal ceremony last week! I'm alllllmost finished! 


**Thinking about the word lasagna. Why is is spelled like that? I would spell it like this, lasanya. Just makes so much more sense. If only I had written the dictionary... p.s. we're having lasanya for dinner! 


**Listening to nothing but the fan in our room and Nicole's snoring. She often takes 5:42pm naps, nothing unusual about that.


**Wishing for a sunny day! Today was not the nicest, no offense, God. It's okay though, there are many many other hot humid sunny days to make up for it! 


-----------------

Off to youth group and a girls night movie night later! And tomorrow I get to see Jackson! Finally :) 3 days is way to long. 

xoxo Vanessa Rae Wittmer.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. You are funny! I completely agree with the whole lasagna thing. After all, English words are spelt extremely weird, right?

    ♥ xoxo.

    www.weandserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!