Leaning


PINTEREST

'My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts', says the Lord. 'And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts'.
(Isaiah 55: 8-9)

In order to learn the new ways to walk in this new time you first must learn to lean! You first must lean upon God in order to learn from Him.

'Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in al your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straith'.
(Proverbs 3: 5-6)


This was taken from a lovely note that my awesome future DTS leader, Dieuwke, posted to our Compassion Facebook page yesterday. She is an amazing woman of God with so mush wisdom and love. I cant wait to meet her soon! Find the full post here! You need to see it :) 


I titled this post Leaning obviously because of what Dukes said, but also because these verses make me think of the old hymn that goes, 'Leaning, leaning, safe and secure from all alarms. Leaning, leaning, leaning on the everlasting arms.' Never heard of it? Here it is by Alan Jackson. You're welcome :) 
I love hymns, which might be unusual, but I grew up with them and will always love them! 


Have a wonderful day and please continue to pray for my friends! More on that hereThey really need some encouragement right now. Thank you! 


xo, V.







Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!