Cause, Effect, and Currently

Today, I'm going to embarrass myself just a bit. 
"When do you not embarrass yourself?"
Is that what you said?
You know, you are right.
CAUSE
photo by Alyssa Shrock :)
EFFECT (bleeding lip!)
photo by Alyssa Shrock
These two photos are from the memorial day cookout the Harris household. Not sure what exactly happened, but Jack & I were sort of pushing each other around to get to the catch, and I was obviously about to get it, (wink wink) and the ball hits me in the face. Oh, about the face I made.....? I don't even know what to say. Except that I should stop doing stuff like that so I stop making faces like that! The second photo is the aftermath of the ball hitting my face... Bleeding lip! I was talking to Alyssa  after it had happened without realizing that my lip as bleeding, and there was just blood all over my teeth. Yummy. Vampire, much?

------------------------

And now for the 'currently' part of this post, which is totally new and adventurous, rightThis blog that I follow, (though I have NO idea how I found it) always has 'currently' posts for me to admire. Today I decided to jump and do one myself. Here goes... 

Obsessing over MY CAMERA THAT HAS A FLASH THAT WORKS! Thank you, boyfriend, thank you thank you thank you! {I have a Nikon D40 that I love. Then one day in Costa Rica the flash stops working and I'm so sad. THEN almost a year later when I'm about to pay $250 to have it fixed finally, or much more $$ just to buy a new camera, or about $80 to buy a clip on flash, my loving boyfriend decides to Google, 'How to fix flash on Nikon D40.' A day later, it works!! And I couldn't be more excited. Honestly, I teared up. Man I love that guy.} 


Working on finalizing details on a quilt raffle to benefit my YWAM trip! More on that soon :)


Thinking About next week.. How I'm about to start full-time at Detwiler's now. Not sure how I feel about this! Also, Jackson starts his internship with Target on Monday! Super excited for him :) 


Listening to songs that have ukuleles in them. I picked up Andreas uke this weekend and have been teaching myself to play. It's addicting!  


Wishing for lots of things! {1}That the money needed for my trip would come in quickly so that I can be able to enjoy and relax the last few months I have before leaving. {2}That we (some of the other girls on the DTS and I) could figure out our plans for before the school starts so I can make my travel arrangements! {3}More time to enjoy the beach! I love Siesta more and more each time I go :)


Now that wasn't too bad, huh? If I was an experienced blogger, I would invite you to make a currently list today along with me, and to link up. BUT, I'm not at all, and I really have no idea what that even means.


HAPPY HUMP DAY, as they say. 
xx VW




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

3 comments:

  1. You're adorable. Love this! So incredibly you.

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely jealous of your new camera. When you get done with that, I'm your girl! Your blog is absolutely adorable. I would love to hear about your mission trips! Where did you go? It is like my DREAM to go to Kenya. Love your blog!

    Come visit me @ we & serendipity

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you just inspired some new posts... :) I went to Haiti twice, and Costa Rica last summer. Going to Haiti again this summer!

      xoxo V

      Delete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!