Photo Week: Newcastle

Hey there! Hope you had a great weekend :) I worked quite a bit, but got to go to see The Lucky One with some girlfriends late Saturday night! Great love story with a few very inappropriate scenes.. That's Hollywood for ya :/ 

On Sunday I took a nice 2 hour nap to get the energy to go through my clothes. I got rid of SO. MANY. CLOTHES. I wish I would've taken a few photos. Then you all could judge me... It was that bad. It was a great opportunity to reorganize my closet and drawers though.. can you say color categorized? ;) I love it! I had a nice huge pile to give away; I have lot of pretty dresses in mind to give to some lovely friends in Haiti this July :) I don't know why I even bought them... Many of them I only wore once. Such a shame! 

Anyway.... the reason for this post! This week, I have decided to post photos each day of Newcastle and of the YWAM base I will be calling home :) Of course, I have never been in real life, so these photos will be coming from their website. Today are photos of the city of Newcastle. Such a beautiful place, I can't wait to see it in person! 

Without further ado... 







Love this place already :) 
Have a great day!
xo, V


(Pssst... See day 2 here).





Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous there! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!