Oh. My. Lanta.

Do you notice anything new? If not, you better! This re-construction that I just did took me FOREVER and a day. And a headache! I re-did the header, (which I'm not really liking anymore... sigh...) and made social media buttons and tabs. For the social media buttons, f is linked to my Facebook, the .)) thing is linked to bloglovin, so you can follow my blog on there, and the t is linked to my twitter! Voila! Have a merry day! xx, Vanes. 
psssst. Blog design made possible by
THIS tutorial! Thanks to Katy of Sweet Verbena.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!