Quickly: Bloglovin' and Why I'm lovin' it.

Quick post today about Bloglovin! If you are looking for an easy way to keep up with my blog and other blogs, you will like this for sure. Bloglovin is seriously one of my favorite websites these days. It's free, easy, and wonderful. Also so very organized, just the way I like it ;) You can organize the blogs you follow into categories. For example, some categories I use are food, friends/family, DIY, missions, and of course, weddings! It's so nice and I have been a huge fan for awhile now! Totally helps to keep up with the blogs you like to read. If I don't get on for 2 or 3 days, I can easily have 100 unread posts, but it's not to hard to skim through and decide what I do and don't want to read :) 


Why yes, I did put my own blog under my family/friends category... Nothing weird about that... Right??
Look for another post soonish :) 
xx, Vanes.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comment:

  1. reginald durandisseApril 11, 2012 at 11:24 PM

    good thing vanessa!!ill be praying for you for more wisdom and for u seeking the kingdom of god...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!