Always

Rejoice in the Lord always; I will say it again: Rejoice. 
Let your reasonableness be made known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;
do not be anxious about everything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Jesus Christ. 
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 
What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me- practice these things, and the peace of God will be with you. 
-Phillipians 4:4-9


Such a lovely reminder. I don't need to worry about anything.. He's got it under control. How awesome is that?! If I let myself, I could worry about 5 handfuls of things. Am I gonna get major homesick? Will I get all of the money for YWAM? What if something goes wrong with the paper work? What if I don't make any friends? What if I get lice? ....okay so I worry about crazy random things. Totally unnecessary. But I love the verse above. It helps me remember to be joyful in the Lord and for what He has done/is doing in me/for me/in my life and to pray about my worries- I know He will take care of them and of me! God is so great! Have a fabulous day!
xoxo, Vanes.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you mysterious people who read this blog. Go ahead, say something! Really!